THE MAGIC PROGRAM
Bringing the magic
- Reflection on learning from online training.
- What is their 1 way they intend to bring the magic during the season?
Working at CHP
- Check they have understood policies and procedures and completed relevant pay information documents.
- LM to talk through opportunities at CHP
- Knowing your KPIs and targets
- How we communicate
- Reflection on onboarding program body language section
- Questions to engage guests
- Role play between employees
- Observation & feedback from LM
- Conflict resolution/Problem>
Taking Great Photos
- Practical training on set with the camera equipment.
- LMs to use the training materials provided for taking great photos
Creating magical guest experiences
- What makes a magical experience? Discussion and reflection on their own
- Roleplay around different guest needs and how to ‘bring the magic’ for this guest
Creating guest ambassadors
- Customer feedback – good and bad and the impact Sales Associates to say what simple thing they can do to make the guest experience magical
- Dealing with guest challenges & objections
- Knowing the KPIs
- Understanding the value and benefits of Package A for guests
- Dealing with sales objections
Top then Stop
- Role play sales with colleagues.
- LM to give feedback on employee implementation of the ACTION & GUEST steps
Identify the Upsells
- How to successfully upsell. Utilising the ACTIONS and GUEST steps
- Role play with colleagues/ LM
Connecting with our guests
- Reflection on the onboarding connection section
- Customer Service on set/guest service/refunds
Connecting with your team
Team building activity conducted by the LM on set to set the expectations of team working for the season
Connecting with our Stakeholders
- Who are our set partners?
- What role do they play?
- How do we communicate successfully with them?