Meet the leading colleagues at Southsea Marina, who play significant roles in delivering services for customers.
Familiarise yourself with their responsibilities and the ways they work together, before testing your knowledge with the quiz.
The responsibilities of a Premier Marinas manager include:
- To deliver outstanding customer experience, and operate a safe and commercially
- Overall responsibility for the marina, all staff and Health & Safety.
- The delivery of the Balanced Scorecard along with coaching
and developing all members of the team.
- Overall responsibility for the recruitment and management of their team members.
The responsibilities of a Premier Marinas duty manager include:
- To manage the marina on a daily basis, assisting the Marina Manager to deliver an outstanding customer experience and operate a safe and commercially successful marina.
- Duty Managers are available 24/7 and are there to support all members of the team and deal with any issues that may arise.
- They respond to any emergencies or incidents on site and can assist with general queries relating to products and services.
Super users have training and knowledge beyond the regular end user for any given computer software application.
They play a vital role in any system implementation, upgrade, issue reporting, problem solving, and day-to-day optimisation of system applications.
They will deliver training on the systems and will be the first person you turn to if you have a problem with any of our marina software systems.
When you have finished reading about the key roles at your marina, click Understanding Your Colleagues below