Welcome to the Premier Marinas digital induction course, brought to you through the Premier Marinas Training Academy.
We are pleased to welcome you to the company, where we hope you will succeed in your new role.
We also hope you enjoy learning about Premier Marinas as you progress through the course.
This course has been created by Premier Marinas especially to help you gain a strong understanding of the company, the staff and the commitments we make to every customer who visits our marinas.
Your induction has been designed to give you the very best possible start to your career with Premier Marinas.
We recognise the critical role all our staff at all levels play, the reason Premier Marinas has been so successful over the years is because of the great commitment and service shown by our people.
We are delighted you have chosen to join our team and through this induction we intend to set you up for success with Premier.
In this online induction course we will cover the following areas with you:
A welcome to the company from CEO Pete Bradshaw
We explain what the company stands for
We proudly run the South Coast’s finest marinas
Find out about the people working on your team
How we help everyone working with Premier
How to get help if there is an emergency at work
Follow these simple steps:
- As you can see on the course list on the left, there are a series of lessons, topics and quizzes to complete, all giving you an introduction to the company.
- On each page you will be able to read course information on a key topic, watch a video or complete a quiz.
- When you have completed the page, you will be instructed on what to do to progress.
- When you have finished every stage of the course, you will receive confirmation.
- When you have finished reading this page, click the green “Mark Complete” button below to progress.