Greeting a customer
The greeting is your customer’s first experience with Premier Marinas, so make sure the interaction starts out on the right foot.
Within three metres of a Premier Marinas customer, we will:
- Make eye contact
- Say hello
This commitment links to our core values of being:
- Honest and respectful
Communicating effectively: Watch the videos
Watch these short videos which explain how body language such as eye contact and smiling is so important when greeting customers.
The videos, which are in two parts, will also give you some hints and tips on how to speak to customers in a professional and friendly way.
To progress, you will need to watch each video in full.
Part one: Communicating effectively
Part two: Receiving feedback
Key learning points
- There is a six-stage process to every communication: Aim, Compose, Send, Feedback, Analyse, then Improve.
- You need to always consider carefully the best way and tone for your communication.
- In face to face, body language is important.
- Feedback is given in every communication so be aware of the response you would like to give and receive.
- You must always be looking to improve the ways you communicate.
Now click below Commitment 1: Quiz.